- Staff & Class Structure
- Support & Administration staff
- Who's Who
- Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
- Care for Pupils / Safeguarding
- Special Needs and Pastoral Care
- EAL (English as an additional language)
- More Able
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- Learning Outcomes
- Ofsted and Pupil Outcomes
- Policies & Key Documents
Our school is child centred and community minded, with a commitment to every child achieving their full potential. We are proud of the fantastic academic results we achieve each year but prouder still of the partnership between pupils, parents and staff that make this possible. Central to this achievement is the understanding that we all do our best when we are happy, feel valued and act as part of a community.
We are committed to providing a curriculum that results in high standards because of a broad and balanced curriculum which excites and engages.
We offer a range of opportunities through lessons, trips, visits and clubs to develop a a genuine love of learning and the key skills, knowledge and dispositions to be happy and successful individuals.
Department for Education School Performance Tables
To view the school's performance table please click HERE.