- Staff & Class Structure
- Support & Administration staff
- Who's Who
- Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
- Care for Pupils / Safeguarding
- Special Needs and Pastoral Care
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- More Able
- EAL (English as an additional language)
- Learning Outcomes
- Ofsted and Pupil Outcomes
- Policies & Key Documents
Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
Welcome to the SEND area of the website.
This is designed to give parents/carers access to any of the information you may require regarding additional needs provision at Portishead Primary School.
If there is anything not on here you would like included or anything you feel could be improved, please contact Mrs. Hardwidge using the school email address.
Please note this area is a working document and information is subject to change. Please check back regularly.
Here are some useful links;
Managing Medicines in School
For further information on Dyslexia please follow the link below: