Bullying Intervention Group - BIG Anti-Bullying Award
A big congratulations to the anti-bullying ambassadors, all staff and the children at the school for the fantastic work that they have put into developing our anti-bullying culture to achieve this award for excellence in challenging bullying.
Highlights of the year so far have included:
- Training our 14 ambassadors
- Anti-Bullying Week
- Regular anti-bullying assemblies
- E-Safety training
- Poster Campaigns
- A worry Box
- An new anti-bullying policy for children
- A full anti-bullying policy for all stakeholders
- Staff training on anti-bullying
- The establishment of a school anti-bullying committee
- An Anti-Bullying Charter
- Friendship Fridays
- A games afternoon to develop friendships across year groups
- Proud To Be Me Day
We are very proud that this has been driven by the children themselves with a little help from Mr Riordan, Miss Allen and Mrs Jones (Governor).
Well done to everyone involved. Keep up the great work!