- Staff & Class Structure
- Support & Administration staff
- Who's Who
- Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
- Care for Pupils / Safeguarding
- Special Needs and Pastoral Care
- EAL (English as an additional language)
- More Able
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- Learning Outcomes
- Ofsted and Pupil Outcomes
- Policies & Key Documents
You can find our Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Policy and Looked After Children Policy on the Policies & Key Documents page.
Please also have a look at the related pages (SEND, More Able & EAL) and see the attached information re British Values.
For further information please contact our Inclusion Leader, Claire Hardwidge, via the school office.
Tel: 01275 843360